Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh that Naked Boy!

Monday was a gorgeous day, however it was a big tease, considering it is cold and windy again. Thank you mother nature for teasing us once again. Any way, after I got off work on Monday the boys begged me to let them go outside. Taylor by saying "Mom, I want to go outside?" and Connor by trying any way he could to try and get the door unlocked. So I gave in and let them enjoy that warm Monday afternoon.

We played t-ball, we played in the sandbox, and we played with our arsenal of John Deere toys. They were having a great time and then Connor headed inside, I let him stay in the house for about 15 minutes while Taylor and I were outside. Then I thought, maybe I should go see what he is doing. So Taylor and I went inside.

I found Connor in the bathroom overflowing the bath tub with stuffed animals, the area rugs for the floor and lots and lots of water. Did I mention he is sitting in the tub with all his clothes on? There was water everywhere. So I unplugged the drain, pulled him out and stripped his clothes off since they were soaking wet. I preceded to get towels out and clean up the bathroom. I figured I could dress Connor when I was done. So I got done cleaning up the mess and went downstairs and I can't find Connor anywhere. Taylor and I ran up and down the stairs looking for him.
So then I thought he went outside. My child is outside and he is naked. So I looked in the front of the house, and I looked in the back of the house, and I went up and down the street. My only thought at this point was "The Police are going to bring my child home naked and accuse me of child abuse." Well I followed that same path a few more times and then I thought Katie look in the truck. There he was naked as a jaybird laughing at me in the truck!

THAT LITTLE STINKER!

2 comments:

Nana said...

First of all, I'm glad you found him. Second, we know he's not afraid of water. And third, we'll have to put him on a leash when we do the walk by Lake Michigan!!
Nana

keightykelley said...

No leashes mom! But I will have him attached to me at all times!